Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hermès Fuchsia Croc: The Holy Grail of Boots

Alright, so don't tell Hermès that cowboy boots are "going out." When I saw these boots on the runway for Spring '08, I fell in love! Some are saying that they're crocodile-embossed leather, but this is Hermès we're talking about. These incredible boots are real Porosus crocodile, a specialty from Hermès, and though I don't have a retail price, I can say with absolute certainty that the price includes no less than 5 digits.

Eye candy for you and me alike... *girly sigh*


Photobucket

3 comments:

The Preppy Cowgirl said...

Great Blog RBB!!

My, oh my, those boots are TDF!!! Quite stunning, and VERY bright!

But, my dear RBB, I hope "[cowgirl] boots" aren't on the way out or my whole style will take a nose dive...But then again, I am not a fashionable diva! :)

The Wandering Graduate said...

Thank you, dahling! Do you know how great you'd look in those boots? Those are preppy cowgirl boots. *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

Hihi, those are TDF! I got the same color in manolo pumps so I think you might be able to get from manolo at slightly cheaper and same wonderful craftsmanship

I posted them, the last 2 pics on the first post. http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/recent-aquisitions-200695.html

Nice blog and what a fun read